Drop Off & Pick Up
- Our parent drop-off and pick-up line forms on Florence Street, goes through the playground, and loops back down in the front of the building.
- Morning drop off (yellow) is at the front door.
- Afternoon pick up (orange) is near the outdoor classroom and the outdoor bulletin board.
- Remember to display your sign, and keep it displayed so that staff can see it continuously.
- Please wait until you arrive at the drop-off point (front door) or pick-up point (bright orange cones) to drop off or pick up your child. Both points have staff members available to see that students get to their destination.
- Please DON’T PARK AND WALK UP. It has come to the school’s attention that parents are parking on Florence, S. Quinsigamond Avenue and/or May Street and walking up to the door rather than waiting in line. This actually makes it harder to move the line forward efficiently.
- For the safety of our students and staff, cars are not permitted in the parking lot behind the school between 8:30-9:00 am and 3:00-3:30 pm. This is a buses only area.
- If you are driving to Coolidge and will be coming into our school, please park in designated parking areas. Please do not block the front door or fire lanes.